People & Talent Manager
About us and the role
We're a digital-first sales & marketing agency for B2B SaaS, technology & IT companies. Using a combination of content marketing, SEO, automation, paid media and market understanding, we fuel our customers sales & marketing efforts and accelerate growth.
5 years into our journey, we’ve been growing consistently 30-50% year on year and now find ourselves 35 people strong and ready to push on to the next stage of our own growth.
There is only so much we can articulate about the opportunity here, so if you think it’s a challenge you can attack and want to learn more about the journey you could be part of - apply now and we’ll set up a Zoom to get to know each other.
You'll likely have a solid foundation of people, talent and HR experience under your belt and are ready to take total ownership of everything people in the UK's fastest growing B2B marketing agency.
As a People & Talent Manager at Gripped, you will help to deliver a world-class experience for our candidates, guiding them through their recruitment journey with us from application to onboarding.
You’ll take ownership of the full recruitment life cycle, from creating compelling job descriptions to finding and assessing the best talent, through to onboarding and retaining our top talent. Leveraging a range of tools and methods to hire the very best talent, you’ll bring an inclusive mindset, embedding a fair process and ensuring a bias-free experience for all candidates.
You'll make Gripped the most sought-after agency to work for in our industry while constructing an environment that lets people thrive and fulfil their potential once they join.
This is a fast-paced environment, so you’ll need to be proactive and passionate about building strong talent pools of both active and passive candidates. The job doesn't stop with finding top talent though, ensuring all of our team are on a continuous development journey is a critical aspect of the role.
As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Coordinate and execute all activities from pre-screening through to the assessment process, whilst ensuring the best candidate and interviewer experience.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand recruitment needs, gain an overview of the key requirements for the role and provide guidance on the process.
- Implement frameworks within the business to help our people navigate personal development paths and move through the gears to realise their potential.
- Take the lead on internal communications, ensuring that everyone stays aligned with our vision and pulls in the right direction.
- Create and manage our ‘employer brand’ communications plan to promote Gripped as a great company to work for and to drive interest to the new roles, leveraging various key company initiatives.
- Organise interview training refresher sessions as required, upskilling others in hiring best practices.
- Work closely with the founders & managers to ensure the existing Gripped team are in a continuous state of training and development.
It’s essential you bring the following:
- 2+ years of people & HR experience
- Proven track record of sourcing a high volume of top-quality candidates under tight deadlines and delivering full-cycle / end-to-end recruiting
- Experience in building strong relationships, and providing the best candidate experience.
- Strong understanding of best practice recruitment processes
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail to prioritise quickly and own multiple tasks while meeting and/or exceeding expectations
- Self-starter with a proactive approach
- You think bigger picture and can strategically plan with the founders and department needs
- Demonstrate curiosity and learning agility to develop a strong knowledge of our business and services
- Demonstrated written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to connect with and motivate candidates
Why join Gripped?
- Generous holiday allowance and pension contributions
- A culture of learning and development
- Based in central London near Borough Market
- Choice of your own laptop and equipment
- Company Social Committee
- Working for an ambitious, fast-growing agency
- Don't see something here you expected? Join us and add it!