Gripped is one of the UK's fastest-growing B2B agencies. We're committed to feeding the ambitions of founders, marketers and sales leaders by leveraging the power of tomorrow’s marketing technology. Our expertise, and willingness to self-reflect and improve, is what makes us who we are. You'll work closely with the founders as Gripped continues to drive through rapid growth.
With a few years HR experience under your belt, you are now looking to take that experience and work towards total ownership of everything HR related within a business. You'll use the experience gained so far, coupled with a close working relationship with the senior team at Gripped, to grab hold of and drive forwards our people related initiatives.
As a People & Talent Manager at Gripped, you will help to deliver a world-class experience for our candidates, guiding them through their recruitment journey with us from application to onboarding.
You’ll take ownership of the full recruitment life cycle, from creating compelling job descriptions to finding and assessing the best talent, through to onboarding and retaining our top talent. Leveraging a range of tools and methods to hire the very best talent, you’ll bring an inclusive mindset, embedding a fair process and ensuring a bias-free experience for all candidates.
This is a fast-paced environment, so you’ll need to be proactive and passionate about building strong talent pools of both active and passive candidates. The job doesn't stop with finding top talent though, ensuring all of our team are on a continuous development journey is a critical aspect of the role.
As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Coordinate and execute all activities from pre-screening through to the assessment process, whilst ensuring the best candidate and interviewer experience.
- Effectively use sourcing strategies including direct sourcing, networking, social media and effective use of job boards to generate a qualified pool of suitable candidates.
- Coordinate each interview stage with the hiring managers and provide day to day oversight over all recruiting operations including, contacting candidates for phone screening and managing candidate interview bookings as well as follow up and feedback.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand recruitment needs, gain an overview of the key requirements for the role and provide guidance on the process.
- Provide insights to stakeholders on the market and advise on how to attract the best talent to Gripped.
- Suggest and implement improvements to the recruitment process, coming up with creative sourcing techniques to attract the right talent.
- Create and manage our ‘employer brand’ communications plan to promote Gripped as a great company to work for and to drive interest to the new roles, leveraging various key company initiatives.
- Organise interview training refresher sessions as required, upskilling others in hiring best practices.
- Coordinate the pre-boarding and on-boarding for all new starters
- Work closely with the founders & managers to ensure the existing Gripped team are in a continuous state of training and development
It’s essential you bring the following:
- 2+ years of in-house recruiting experience & talent nurturing
- Proven track record of sourcing a high volume of top-quality candidates under tight deadlines and delivering full-cycle / end to end recruiting
- Experience in building strong relationships, providing the best candidate experience.
- Strong understanding of best practice recruitment processes
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail to prioritise quickly and own multiple tasks while meeting and/or exceeding expectations
- Self starter with a proactive approach
- You think bigger picture and can strategically plan with the founders and department needs
- Demonstrate curiosity and learning agility to develop a strong knowledge of our business and services
- Demonstrated written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to connect with and motivate candidates
Why join Gripped?
- Generous holiday allowance and pension contributions
- A culture of learning and development
- Based in central London near Borough Market
- Choice of your own laptop and equipment
- Company Social Committee
- Working for an ambitious, fast-growing agency
- Don't like what you see here? Join us and change things!