Marketing Account Manager
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic, and experienced Account Manager to join the Gripped customer success team. If you're looking to progress your digital marketing career in a rapidly growing agency delivering game-changing digital sales and marketing strategies for an exciting array of customers, then we might be the next step in your career.
About the Role:
- Build and maintain day-to-day customer relationships. Create customer-facing marketing plans, including content calendar and promotional activities. Manage regular update calls and meetings with key stakeholders.
- Drive target market and buyer persona analysis on behalf of customers, support proposition construction and manage a rolling set of 90-day objectives and 30-day sprints for customers.
- Translate buyer persona search intent into content topics & plans, oversee social strategy and ensure SEO standards are met and maintained.
- Research and lead premium content (i.e. eBook) initiatives. Create copy for compelling landing pages to convert visitors to leads. Craft & place compelling calls to action to drive next steps with prospects. Set the tone and direction for paid media activities.
- Be hands-on with the management of customer martech platforms. Understand how to interpret and understand tracking and analysis tools.
- Be hands-on with customers content management systems (i.e. WordPress) to update content on their site—design & plan buyer web journeys. Proactively analyse, recommend and adjust web changes to help grow & convert customer web traffic.
Experience and skills:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 3+ years of account management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of Digital Marketing principles
- Experience of martech such as HubSpot and Google Analytics
- Exposure to a variety of Marketing techniques and projects
- All set against a B2B environment
Why join Gripped?
- Generous holiday allowance and pension contributions
- A culture of learning and development
- Based in central London near Borough Market.
- Choice of your own laptop and equipment
- Company Social Committee
- Working for an ambitious, fast-growing agency
If you think you'd be a good fit - apply today!