Marketing Account Manager
Our growing UK team is located in London and Liverpool offices, and we're always on the hunt for new, experienced and hungry talent to work with our amazing customers. Work is about achieving amazing things and fulfilling your potential. At Gripped you can do both. Gripped were recently named in the 'Top 100 UK B2B Marketing Agencies'.
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic, and experienced Account Manager to join the Gripped team. If you're looking to progress your digital marketing career in a rapidly growing agency delivering game-changing digital sales and marketing strategies for an exciting array of customers, then we might be the next step in your career.
About the Role:
- Build and maintain day-to-day customer relationships. Create customer-facing marketing plans, including content calendar and promotional activities. Manage regular update calls and meetings with key stakeholders.
- Drive target market and buyer persona analysis on behalf of customers, support proposition construction and manage a rolling set of 90-day objectives and 30-day sprints for customers.
- Translate buyer persona search intent into content topics & plans, oversee social strategy and ensure SEO standards are met and maintained.
- Research and lead premium content (i.e. eBook) initiatives. Create copy for compelling landing pages to convert visitors to leads. Craft & place compelling calls to action to drive next steps with prospects. Set the tone and direction for paid media activities.
- Be hands-on with the management of customer martech platforms. Understand how to interpret and understand tracking and analysis tools.
- Be hands-on with customers content management systems (i.e. WordPress) to update content on their site—design & plan buyer web journeys. Proactively analyse, recommend and adjust web changes to help grow & convert customer web traffic.
Experience and skills:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 3+ years of account management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of Digital Marketing principles
- Experience of martech such as HubSpot and Google Analytics
- Exposure to a variety of Marketing techniques and projects
- All set against a B2B environment
Why join Gripped?
- 25 Days holiday allowance
- Generous pension contributions
- A culture of learning and development
- Company Summer Away Days and Christmas party
- Based in central London near Borough Market
- Choice of your own laptop and equipment
- Career progression
- Company Social Committee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Work with an exciting range of SaaS and tech companies
- Working for an ambitious, fast-growing agency
If you think you'd be a good fit - apply today!