Your new marketing career. Join the team.
We're always on the hunt for new and hungry talent. Work is about achieving amazing things and fulfilling your potential. At Gripped you can do both.
In life, it's important to start off on the right foot - Join our team of inbound marketing black belts, proposition gurus, content obsessives and sales enablers. Based from our HQ in Borough, London might just be your next favourite place to work.
Gripped, a London based Inbound Marketing Agency working in the B2B technology space, are hiring a talented Inbound Marketing Executive to focus on supporting the execution of Inbound & Digital Marketing activities on behalf of our clients.
This role requires a balance of attention to detail and planning skills, as well as the creative understanding of the activities undertaken. Initial responsibilities will be mainly execution focussed, with an opportunity to grow over time into taking more ownership of client activities and execution plans.
This is an exciting role in a young, fast-paced agency that is growing quickly. This role demands excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as a keen eye for detail, planning and organisation. The right candidate will be willing to hit the ground running regarding taking ownership of the activities they are given.
- Build up a good relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Assist in the creation of customer-facing marketing plans, including content calendar and promotional activities.
- Attend regular update calls & meetings with Gripped customers
Demand Generation (Drive Web Traffic)
- Assist in the translation buyer persona search intent into content topics & plans
- Oversee social strategy including writing and scheduling of social posts across multiple channels
- Ensure search engine optimisation standards are met and maintained
Lead Generation (Convert strangers to prospects)
- Assist in the creation of premium content (i.e eBook) initiatives
- Create copy for compelling landing pages to convert visitors to leads
- Craft & place compelling calls to action to drive next steps with prospects
- Assist in the creation & management of paid media campaigns (e.g Google PPC, LinkedIn Paid Social)
Lead Nurturing (Move prospects through the funnel)
- Create email flow copy to nurture prospects towards next actions
- Assist in the creation and management of ongoing email programmes to keep prospects engaged
- Help setup retargeting campaigns to draw prospects back to convert
Martech & Salestech
- Be hands on with management of customer CRM platforms (i.e HubSpot)
- Understand how to interpret and understand tracking and analysis tools (i.e Google Analytics)
- Be hands on with customers content management systems (i.e. WordPress) to update content on their site
- Assist with design & planning of buyer web journeys
- Learn to proactively analyse, recommend and adjust web changes to help grow & convert customer web traffic
- Have spent a year in industry, or equivalent
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to learn and understand Inbound and Digital Marketing principles
- Experience of marketing technology platforms such as HubSpot and Google Analytics preferred but not required
- Exposure to a variety of Marketing techniques and projects preferred but not required
- All set against a B2B environment preferred but not required
Are you a PPC professional looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you love using numbers to spot trends and opportunities for your clients? Are you creative when it comes to optimisation
We are looking for a driven PPC specialist, with 2 years of experience who is looking to propel their career and is ready to spearhead the paid media delivery at a rapidly growing London B2B agency.
If this sounds like you, and you consider yourself truly passionate about paid search and social, keep reading…
The PPC specialist is a brand new role at a fast-growing agency, Gripped. Until now the campaign set-up, management and optimisation has been handled by Gripped account managers. Due to rapid growth, there is now a requirement for a PPC specialist who really knows their paid advertising onions to support the campaign delivery across the business.
This is an exciting role in a young, fast-paced agency that is growing quickly. This role demands excellent numerical and analytical skills, as well as a keen eye for detail, problem solving, planning and organisation.
The right candidate will bring specialist knowledge of paid search and display, and paid social, and, as the first employee solely dedicated to paid media, will use their experience and skill to develop Gripped’s B2B paid media offering.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain responsibility and autonomy that would normally take far longer to gain in other media agencies.
Skills and qualifications
- At least two years experience working in a PPC role running PPC and paid social campaigns for an agency or significant experience running the same for a brand in house.
- Experience working with B2B clients and running B2B paid media campaigns is essential.
- PPC - experience managing paid search and display campaigns on Google.
- Social media advertising – a good understanding of the main social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn) and advertising formats used to promote products, services and brands online.
- Experience running display ad campaigns across the Google and other networks and ideally some experience/understanding of programmatic advertising and use of a DSP.
- A degree with quantitative modules and an analytical brain, with excellent numerical skills.
- Competency with spreadsheets and handling large amounts of data.
- Good knowledge of Google and other search engine algorithms.
- English proficiency, with excellent writing skills.
Nice to haves
- Google Ads certified professional.
- Social media advertising qualifications, such as Facebook Blueprint.
- Google Analytics certification.
- SEO – a basic understanding of the fundamentals of search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Creating and managing paid search campaigns t o effectively promote the B2B services or brands of Gripped clients.
- Keyword and audience research including account build inline with Gripped best practice.
- Regular testing of new strategies and ads to improve campaign performance.
- Ad creation and copywriting to support your account manager when needed.
- Daily and weekly monitoring of performance on campaign tests and updating actions accordingly.
- Monitor performance to ensure all targets are met or exceeded.
- Make optimisation recommendations and changes to improve campaign performance.
Monitoring and analysis
- Write monthly report commentary to summarise the performance and insights of client campaigns.
- Produce post-campaign analysis that examines campaign results and creates actionable insights to feed into future campaigns.
- Using our suite of insights tools, you will help to interpret data and gather insights to fuel future strategy for our clients.
- Responsible for the management and upkeep of core platforms including GoogleAds, Google Analytics, Linkedin Campaign Manager and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Assist clients with technical support setting up accounts and advising on placement of pixels and tracking technology effectiveness.
- Understand how to interpret and understand tracking and analysis tools such as Google Analytics, and how to set up goals, conversion paths and attribution windows.
- Help set-up and implement programmatic management tools and tracking technologies, and make recommendations of your preferred platforms to manage display advertising.
- An open mind to learning more, understanding developments in paid advertising technology and automation, and using that knowledge to help Gripped improve campaign delivery and grow.
- Communicating with your account manager or sometimes directly with the clients to provide updates on the status of their campaigns and make suggestions to increase effectiveness when necessary.
- Support your account manager to establish and develop strong client relationships via email, face to face and phone calls.
What makes Gripped, Gripped?
Gripped is completely self-funded. We haven’t ever brought in outside financing. Since the day we were founded this has been incredibly important in providing freedom to shape the company and its business practices
We’re not a normal marketing agency. We’re an inbound marketing agency. A growth platform. But mostly, we’re a company passionate about people who want to help our customers grow.
An agency,by name
We go againstthe grain
We don’t do the same things again and again. We like to challenge the norm. We like to go against the grain. It’s the easiest thing in the world to join the crowd. We don’t follow the crowd, we’d like the crowd to follow us. We like to discover different approaches that help our customers achieve their goals.
Our culture is strong and resilient but it is by no means finished. We believe we can be better and if we didn’t believe it, there would basically be no reason to get out of bed in the morning. The point is, we want to change for the better and simply by being here, you are a part of our culture and an agent of change for our future. But let’s not forget, we’re a work in progress.
Culture eats strategyfor breakfast
Politics isfor politicians
We love people who have an opinion. We like it when they share their opinion articulately and with passion. But we do expect that when a decision is made, you respect it and we all get on with it.
We believe growth is science. We believe marketing is a science. And we approach it that way. We like to measure success and failure alike. We like to learn and do it better next time. But we also know that not all science can be measured.
Growth is science,not art
We'll jump onhand grenades
Not literally. Our unwritten policy is if someone needs our help we’ll all pitch in. They don’t necessarily have to ask - but we always respect it when people say ‘I need help’. The reason we do this is simple. The person you help today may be the person you need help from on that fateful day when a hand grenade rolls your way.
Why join Gripped?
- Shape the future of a fast growing Marketing Agency
- Develop skills like never before
- Exciting projects & clients
- A culture of learning & development
- Based in the heart of London