B2B Freelance Content/CopyWriter
Working with Gripped
At Gripped, we are always looking for new and talented writers to help us produce high-quality content and copy for our clients. This is a freelance and remote role. However, if you are creative and reliable, we will be able to provide you with regular assignments on a weekly basis.
The main qualification for this job is your ability to learn, and then synthesise new information into compelling arguments and copy. You will be writing for a range of different clients, and need to orientate yourself within new industries quickly.
What you will write:
You will have opportunities to work on a range of content, including:
- SEO blog articles
- Thought leadership pieces
- Web pages
- eBooks, white papers, industry reports and more
Here are a few examples of quality content produced by our writers:
How to get started:
Getting started is easy. Just get in touch and we’ll offer you a paid trial at the earliest possible opportunity. If you’re good, we’ll slot you into our rate system and go from there.
- Step 1: Get in touch and provide a CV and portfolio. Although experience is great, it’s not a requirement.
- Step 2: We’ll provide you with a brief that you will have one week to turn around. You will get paid even if your work doesn't make the grade.
- Step 3: Submit your content for review. If we like what we see, we will offer you further work at a rate that we think matches the quality of your first assignment.
We pay competitive rates on a per-word basis. How much we pay depends on the quality of your work and the complexity of the subject matter.