Paid Media Specialist
We're a digital-first sales & marketing agency for B2B SaaS, technology & IT companies. Using a combination of content marketing, SEO, automation, paid media and market understanding, we help our customers differentiate before their competitors get out of bed.
Our growing UK team is located in London, just behind Borough Market, and we're always on the hunt for an experienced Paid Search & Display specialist to join our fast-growing team. Work is about achieving amazing things and fulfilling your potential. At Gripped you can do both.
This Paid Media Specialist role has a particular focus on PPC campaign management in addition to working alongside Marketing Account Managers. As such, this role demands good digital marketing & analytical skills, as well as a keen eye for detail, problem-solving and organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain responsibility and autonomy that would normally take far longer to gain in other agencies.
Campaign strategy & setup
- Research & strategy for new campaigns, for both existing customers and new ones
- Configuration of campaigns to maximise results for customers
- Managing paid search campaigns to effectively promote the B2B services or brands of Gripped clients.
- Keyword and audience research including account build in line with Gripped best practice.
- Ad creation and copywriting to support your account manager when needed.
- Daily and weekly monitoring of performance on campaign tests and updating actions accordingly.
- Monitor performance to ensure all targets are met or exceeded.
- Make optimisation recommendations and changes to improve campaign performance.
Monitoring and analysis
- Understand how to interpret and understand tracking and analysis tools (i.e Google Analytics).
- Write monthly report commentary to summarise the performance and insights of client campaigns.
- Produce post-campaign analysis that examines campaign results and creates actionable insights to feed into future campaigns.
- Understand how to interpret and understand tracking and analysis tools such as Google Analytics, and how to set up goals, conversion paths and attribution windows.
- An open mind to learning more, understanding developments in paid advertising technology and automation, and using that knowledge to help Gripped improve campaign delivery and grow.
- Have spent a year in this industry or setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to learn and understand Inbound and Digital Marketing principles.
- Experience working within Google Ads, be that assisting with the setup or management of paid search and display campaigns.
- Competency with spreadsheets and handling large amounts of data.
- English proficiency, with good writing skills.
Nice to haves
- Exposure to a variety of Marketing techniques and projects.
- Experience of working in a B2B setting.
- Google Ads certified.
- Google Analytics certified.
- SEO – a basic understanding of the fundamentals of search engine optimisation (SEO).