Marketing Account Executive
We're a digital-first sales & marketing agency for B2B SaaS, technology & IT companies. Using a combination of content marketing, SEO, automation, paid media and market understanding, we help our customers differentiate before their competitors get out of bed. Our growing UK team is located in London and Liverpool offices, and we're always on the hunt for new, experienced and hungry talent to work with our amazing customers. Work is about achieving amazing things and fulfilling your potential. At Gripped you can do both. Gripped were recently named in the 'Top 100 UK B2B Marketing Agencies'.
About the Role:
This role is designed to give those at the beginning of their career real responsibility from day one, as well as the opportunity to work directly with senior members of the business, including the founders.
The role requires a balance of attention to detail and planning skills, as well as a creative understanding of the activities undertaken. Initial responsibilities will be mainly execution focussed, with an opportunity to quickly grow over time into taking more ownership of client strategy and execution plans.
- Build up a good relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Assist in the creation of customer-facing marketing plans, including content calendar and promotional activities.
- Attend regular update calls & meetings with Gripped customers
Demand Generation (Drive Web Traffic):
- Assist in the translation buyer persona search intent into content topics & plans
- Oversee social strategy including writing and scheduling of social posts across multiple channels
- Ensure search engine optimisation standards are met and maintained
Lead Generation (Convert strangers to prospects):
- Assist in the creation of premium content (i.e eBook) initiatives
- Create copy for compelling landing pages to convert visitors to leads
- Craft & place compelling calls to action to drive next steps with prospects
- Assist in the creation & management of paid media campaigns (e.g Google PPC, LinkedIn Paid Social)
Lead Nurturing (Move prospects through the funnel):
- Create email flow copy to nurture prospects towards next actions
- Assist in the creation and management of ongoing email programmes to keep prospects engaged
- Help setup retargeting campaigns to draw prospects back to convert
Martech & Salestech:
- Be hands on with management of customer CRM platforms (i.e HubSpot)
- Understand how to interpret and understand tracking and analysis tools (i.e Google Analytics)
- Be hands on with customers content management systems (i.e. WordPress) to update content on their site
- Assist with design & planning of buyer web journeys
- Learn to proactively analyse, recommend and adjust web changes to help grow & convert customer web traffic
- Have spent a year in industry, or equivalent
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to learn and understand Inbound and Digital Marketing principles
- Experience of marketing technology platforms such as HubSpot and Google Analytics preferred but not required
- Exposure to a variety of Marketing techniques and projects preferred but not required
- All set against a B2B environment preferred but not required
Why join Gripped?
- 25 Days holiday allowance
- Generous pension contributions
- Annual Profit Share Bonus
- A culture of learning and development
- Company Summer Away Days and Christmas party
- Based in central London near Borough Market
- Choice of your own laptop and equipment
- Career progression
- Company Social Committee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Work with an exciting range of SaaS and tech companies
- Working for an ambitious, fast-growing agency
If you think you'd be a good fit - apply today!