- Managing, maintaining and nurturing our customer relationships with the aim of maintaining and growing revenue.
- Lead and manage a pod of Account Managers and Account Executives to the outcomes required to hit customer objectives.
- Understand the world our customers exist in. Help set clear objectives with measurable sales and marketing KPIs that enables clear tracking against progress.
- Understanding customers wants, needs and ambitions. Providing a direction, plan and ongoing engagement to ensure they are met; prioritised, while managing scope creep and expectations.
- Leading new customer onboarding; development of strategic plans and the hand-off to account managers for ongoing delivery.
- Demonstrable understanding of our customers businesses, industries, models and customers; backed with an authentic interest in having an impact and achieving their key business goals.
- Ensuring we continue to meet quality standards before work is passed to customers
- Routinely auditing, adapting and improving the services and offering to our customers, helping us continually innovate and increase our capability.
- An understanding of martech platforms
Experience and skills:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- 3+ years of Account Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of Digital Marketing principles
- Experience of martech such as HubSpot and Google Analytics
- Exposure to a variety of Marketing techniques and projects
- All set against a B2B environment
Why join Gripped?
- 25 Days holiday allowance
- Generous pension contributions
- Uncapped commission
- A culture of learning and development
- Company Summer Away Days and Christmas party
- Based in central London near Borough Market or explore remote opportunities
- Choice of your own laptop and equipment
- Career progression
- Company Social Committee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Work with an exciting range of SaaS and tech companies
- Working for an ambitious, fast-growing agency
If you think you'd be a good fit - apply today!