We're a digital-first sales & marketing agency for B2B SaaS, technology & IT companies. Using a combination of content marketing, SEO, automation, paid media and market understanding, we help our customers differentiate before their competitors get out of bed.
Our growing UK team is located in London and Liverpool offices, and we're always on the hunt for new, experienced and hungry talent to work with our amazing customers. Work is about achieving amazing things and fulfilling your potential. At Gripped you can do both. Gripped were recently named in the 'Top 100 UK B2B Marketing Agencies'.
Are you a PPC professional looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you love using numbers to spot trends and opportunities for your clients? Are you creative when it comes to optimisation?
We are looking for a driven PPC specialist with at least 2 years of experience who's looking to propel their career and is ready to dive into paid media delivery at a rapidly growing London B2B agency.
If this sounds like you, and you consider yourself truly passionate about paid search, keep reading…
About the Role:
The PPC specialist is a role at a fast-growing agency, Gripped. Due to rapid growth, there is now a requirement for another PPC specialist who really knows their paid advertising onions to support the campaign delivery across the business.
This is an exciting role in a young, fast-paced agency that is growing quickly. This role demands excellent numerical and analytical skills, as well as a keen eye for detail, problem-solving, planning and organisation.
The right candidate will bring specialist knowledge of paid search and display and will use their experience and skill to develop Gripped’s B2B paid media offering.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain responsibility and autonomy that would normally take far longer to gain in other media agencies.
Skills and qualifications:
- At least two years experience working in a PPC role running PPC campaigns for an agency or significant experience running the same for a brand in house.
- Experience working with B2B clients and running B2B paid media campaigns is essential.
- PPC - experience managing paid search and display campaigns on Google.
- Experience running display ad campaigns across Google and other networks and ideally some experience/understanding of programmatic advertising and use of a DSP.
- A degree with quantitative modules and an analytical brain, with excellent numerical skills.
- Competency with spreadsheets and handling large amounts of data.
- Good knowledge of Google and other search engine algorithms.
- English proficiency, with excellent writing skills.
Nice to haves:
- Google Ads certified professional.
- Google Analytics certification.
- SEO – a basic understanding of the fundamentals of search engine optimisation (SEO).
- Creating and managing paid search campaigns to effectively promote the B2B services or brands of Gripped clients.
- Keyword and audience research including account builds in line with Gripped best practice.
- Regular testing of new strategies and ads to improve campaign performance.
- Ad creation and copywriting to support your account manager when needed.
- Daily and weekly monitoring of performance on campaign tests and updating actions accordingly.
- Monitor performance to ensure all targets are met or exceeded.
- Make optimisation recommendations and changes to improve campaign performance.
Monitoring and analysis:
- Write monthly report commentary to summarise the performance and insights of client campaigns.
- Produce post-campaign analysis that examines campaign results and creates actionable insights to feed into future campaigns.
- Using our suite of insights tools, you will help to interpret data and gather insights to fuel future strategy for our clients.
- Responsible for the management and upkeep of core platforms including GoogleAds and Google Analytics.
- Assist clients with technical support setting up accounts and advising on placement of pixels and tracking technology effectiveness.
- Understand how to interpret and understand tracking and analysis tools such as Google Analytics, and how to set up goals, conversion paths and attribution windows.
- Help set up and implement programmatic management tools and tracking technologies, and make recommendations of your preferred platforms to manage display advertising.
- An open mind to learning more, understanding developments in paid advertising technology and automation, and using that knowledge to help Gripped improve campaign delivery and grow.
- Communicating with your account manager or sometimes directly with the clients to provide updates on the status of their campaigns and make suggestions to increase effectiveness when necessary.
- Support your account manager to establish and develop strong client relationships via email, face to face and phone calls.
- Generous holiday allowance and pension contributions
- A culture of learning and development
- Based in central London near Borough Market.
- Choice of your own laptop and equipment
- Company Social Committee
- Working for an ambitious, fast-growing agency