Guest Blog Posts for
Are you interested in writing a guest blog for Gripped?
Before jumping in, read our guidelines on the content we accept for publishing, as well as our submission & review process. If we’re a good fit for each other then go ahead and submit your request using the form at the bottom of this page.
Blog Post Guidelines
Gripped publishes content with relevant insights and actionable data for B2B audience in mind - founders of B2B tech, SaaS, and service businesses. For examples of topics we cover, we encourage you to view our existing blog content.
Gripped publishes only original, top-quality content. We will not republish anything that's been published on other sites.
Guest post content must reflect the writing style and tone of the Growth Essentials Blog. We aim to be casual, yet helpful but stay away from industry jargon and buzzwords.
All guest posts will be reviewed and approved by Gripped prior to posting. Gripped reserves the right to reject any content if it does not match our content standards.
We’re not strict about word count. Most articles will fall somewhere between 1,000 and 2,500 words. We’re more interested in the quality of the piece.
By submitting a guest post for consideration you consent to exclusive publication by Gripped and consent to the following rules:
- You are allowed to include one “do-follow” link to your website. By website, we mean your homepage, blog, pricing page, etc.
- Guest posts should include reliable data. When quoting others, please cite the source. All data used in your article should have been generated within the last two years.
- You must link to at least 2 other Gripped Growth Essentials blog posts in your article.
- Once the guest post has been published on the Gripped website for at least 10 calendar days, you may post it on your own site, with a canonical link to the URL of the published article on the Gripped website.
Guest Post Submission & Consideration Process
To submit a guest post pitch, fill in the form below with the following details:
- Your contact details
- Topic titles of your suggested content
- Links to your previous work
If you do not have any topic title suggestions of your own, you can assess the titles we currently plan to write ourselves and suggest yourself as a good fit to write an article from the list. Our current content plan and titles can be found here.
Due to the high volume of guest blogs received daily, we only reply to successful applications.
If your application is successful, you will hear back from us via email within two calendar weeks. Once we have agreed with you on a title for the piece, we will ask you to create an outline of the article you intend to write, as well as a target date for the finished article.