Junior MarTech Specialist
Gripped is a rapidly growing digital sales and marketing agency specifically designed to support SaaS businesses' growth journey. We seek a talented Martech Specialist with experience working with B2B-specific martech platforms, including Hubspot, Zoho, Pardot, Salesforce, Zapier and Gravity Forms.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the world of agency and martech. Your job will be to understand and utilise technology to improve customer experiences. You'll work on Martech, CRM, Marketing Ops projects, and more, ensuring our clients get the best value from their tech tools.
You will love helping customers solve their martech challenges and are comfortable creating solutions for them. Attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a customer-centric mind are required. This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing B2B digital sales and marketing agency with an open and collaborative work environment.
You will be enthusiastic and driven, able to understand customer requirements and translate them into practical and innovative solutions. We offer an ongoing commitment to your development and learning from day one, clearly mapped and planned induction and ongoing support.
- Consult on Martech, CRM and other projects, aligning technology with client goals.
- Implement marketing and sales processes and automation.
- Collaborate on integration projects with our team.
- Provide reporting for our Strategy and Customer Success Team.
- Keep updated on martech trends and share knowledge with the team.
Skills and experience
- Experience: 2+ years in HubSpot or a similar platform and 3+ years in a consulting role.
- Knowledge: Good understanding of Digital Marketing and Marketing Technology.
- Technical Skills: Hubspot, Google Analytics, Slack and G-Suite.
- Communication: Clear in both written and verbal communications.
- Approach: Agile, proactive, and results-driven.
- Private healthcare
- Profit share scheme
- Culture of learning and development
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Based by Borough Market in London Bridge
- Hybrid working pattern
- Generous pension contributions
- Work sponsorship
- Company summer away days & Christmas party
- Cycle to work scheme
- Choice of your equipment
- Monthly social activities