Junior Marketing Account Manager
We're a digital-first sales & marketing agency for B2B SaaS, technology & IT companies. Using a combination of content marketing, SEO, automation, paid media and market understanding, we help our customers differentiate before their competitors get out of bed. Our growing UK team is located in London and Liverpool offices, and we're always on the hunt for new, experienced and hungry talent to work with our amazing customers. Work is about achieving amazing things and fulfilling your potential. At Gripped you can do both. Gripped were recently named in the 'Top 100 UK B2B Marketing Agencies'.
About the Role:
This role is designed to give those in the early stage of their career looking for the next step up in responsibility, as well as the opportunity to work directly with senior members of a fast-growing business, including the founders.
The role requires a balance of attention to detail and planning skills, as well as a creative understanding of the activities undertaken. Initial responsibilities will be mainly execution focussed, with an opportunity to quickly grow over time into taking more ownership of a customer's strategy and execution plans.
- Build and maintain day-to-day customer relationships that keep us abreast of their business objectives, the state of their business and supports customer retention.
- Creation & management of a rolling set of 90-day objectives and 30-day sprints for customers aligned to a customer-facing marketing plan. Reported on monthly in Customer Reporting calls, led by you
- Manage the available scope of your customers to ensure the right things are delivered at the right time, by the right people to hit the objectives you have set.
- Develop market knowledge of your customer and the industries they serve to weave into marketing tactics and help ensure we know how to get in front of the right audience.
- Be the voice of your customers internally, ensuring their brand, proposition, tone of voice and personas are reflected in all the work that our specialist team delivers.
- Draw insights out of customer data, paired with a narrative you have crafted that delivers the learnings gathered from our previous activity, the outcomes our previous activity delivered and how that will influence what we do next.
- Have spent a year in the digital marketing industry
- 1+ years of stakeholder management experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to learn and understand Inbound and Digital Marketing principles
- Experience of marketing technology platforms such as HubSpot and Google Analytics preferred but not required
- All set against a B2B environment preferred but not required
Why join Gripped?
- 25 Days holiday allowance
- Generous pension contributions
- Annual Profit Share Bonus
- A culture of learning and development
- Company Summer Away Days and Christmas party
- Based in central London near Borough Market
- Choice of your own laptop and equipment
- Career progression
- Company Social Committee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Work with an exciting range of SaaS and tech companies
- Working for an ambitious, fast-growing agency
If you think you'd be a good fit - apply today!