Head of Paid Media
We're a digital-first sales & marketing agency for B2B SaaS, technology & IT companies. Using a combination of content marketing, SEO, automation, paid media and market understanding, we help our customers differentiate before their competitors get out of bed.
Our growing UK team is located in London, just behind Borough Market, and we're always on the hunt for an individual with extensive B2B paid media experience to create and lead a new function within the business which brings together how we use paid search, paid social and display advertising to support our customers in hitting their growth goals.
We're structured in a way whereby our Account Managers (reporting up to our Client Services Director) own our customer relationships, as well as sign off on strategy on a customer-by-customer basis. Supporting them with strategy & execution across the different disciplines of digital marketing are our specialist teams (reporting up to our Operations Director) of which our Paid Media team will be one.
Team & Management
- Understand the ongoing & evolving skills and RACI required for the Paid Media team
- Recruit & onboard into the team where required
- Coach, manage and develop the paid media team against the skills & RACI required
Approach & Process
- Define Gripped's approach to Paid Media as part of its overall service mix
- Build processes & roll out tools to deliver services at scale
Campaign strategy & setup
- Research & strategy for new campaigns, for both existing customers and new ones
- Configuration of campaigns to maximise results for customers
- Managing paid search campaigns to effectively promote the B2B services or brands of Gripped clients.
- Keyword and audience research including account build in line with Gripped best practice.
- Ad creation and copywriting to support account managers when needed.
- Daily and weekly monitoring of performance on campaign tests and updating actions accordingly.
- Monitor performance to ensure all targets are met or exceeded.
- Make optimisation recommendations and changes to improve campaign performance.
Monitoring and analysis
- Understand how to interpret and understand tracking and analysis tools (i.e Google Analytics).
- Write monthly report commentary to summarise the performance and insights of client campaigns.
- Produce post-campaign analysis that examines campaign results and creates actionable insights to feed into future campaigns.
- Understand how to interpret and understand tracking and analysis tools such as Google Analytics, and how to set up goals, conversion paths and attribution windows.
- An open mind to learning more, understanding developments in paid advertising technology and automation, and using that knowledge to help Gripped improve campaign delivery and grow.
Why join Gripped?
- Competitive salary based on your experience and ambitions
- Profit share scheme
- EMI options
- 25 Days holiday allowance
- Generous pension contributions