B2B SEO Specialist
Gripped, a Digital Marketing Agency working in the B2B technology/SaaS space, are hiring a talented SEO Specialist to take responsibility for SEO audits, maintenance and strategy across our client base. You will work closely with Content Specialists, Paid Media Specialists and Account Managements to lead complex SEO analysis and ongoing monitoring to identify opportunities, diagnose problems and execute solutions.
You are likely a year or two into your career and are looking to take a step up in terms of ownership and strategic contribution. You will have experience using tools like Google Search Console and a detailed understanding of SEO strategy and theory, with a keen interest in expanding that knowledge base and grow.
The role requires a high level of analytical capability, platform expertise and critical thinking. You need to understand client goals, work with other stakeholders, and then use that context to analyse keyword/page performance and drive improvement. This will include executing strategies yourself, as well as the ability to communicate actions to people with less technical SEO knowledge.
- Develop keyword and SEO strategies for customers.
- Audit organic website performance.
- Perform loss analyses on specific pages based on briefs from Account Managers.
- Monitor performance for identified keywords on an ongoing basis.
- Develop optimisation strategies to increase organic results.
- Diagnose SEO-related problems and make suggestions for remedy.
- Undertake keyword research and make recommendations for new opportunities.
- Collaborate with the wider team to ensure that optimisation strategies are executed and effective.
- Drive SEO strategy, development and improvement at Gripped.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will receive ongoing support on how to develop your skills and integrate them with wider content and digital marketing strategy.
- A solid understanding of SEO strategy and principles
- The ability to distil SEO research into practical briefs to be actioned by less experienced people.
- Proficiency with Google Search Console
- The ability to understand customers (who they are, what they do, and who they serve), and integrate that into SEO strategy.
- A strong interest in learning and the ability to teach yourself new things.
- Time management skills
- 1-2 years of professional SEO experience.
- Experience in the B2B tech and SaaS sector.
- An understanding of technical SEO, in addition to on-page and off-page SEO.
- Experience using a range of SEO tools (e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, ScreamingFrog, etc.).
- A basic understanding of content marketing strategies and B2B digital marketing.
Why join Gripped?
- 25 Days holiday allowance
- Generous pension contributions
- Annual Profit Share Bonus
- A culture of learning and development
- Company Summer Away Days and
- Christmas party
- Based in central London near Borough Market
- Choice of your own laptop and equipment
- Career progression
- Company Social Committee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Work with an exciting range of SaaS and tech companies
- Working for an ambitious, fast-growing agency