Junior Website Developer
- Building on WordPress and builder plugins like Beaver Builder, develop and implement front-end code to build and maintain customer websites.
- Collaborate with Gripped teammates responsible for account management to identify areas of growth
- Be creative around new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers
- Basic frontend and backend development knowledge and experience
- A problem solver with everything you develop to improve growth opportunities and customer experience
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date with trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices
- Comfortable iterating projects based on data insights and requests from team members and the customer
- Structured personal development plan
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Generous pension contributions
- A culture of learning and development where you can grow and gain experience.
- Company Summer Away Days and Christmas party
- Based in central London near Borough Market
- Choice of your own computer and equipment
- Company Social Committee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Work with an exciting range of SaaS and tech companies
- Working for an ambitious, fast-growing agency where you have direct input into the way that we do things