We are looking for a talented Content Marketer to take responsibility for content creation and content strategy for a number of our clients — all of whom operate in the B2B technology/SaaS space.
You will need to create content plans, write articles, brief articles to writers, and edit work. You will interview internal and external stakeholders, learn about new markets and personas, and work closely with Account Managers to ensure that your content suggestions are aligned with client business goals and marketing objectives.
Ultimately, you are responsible for ensuring that all written content produced for your clients is high quality, targeted at specific personas, contextualised by expert industry knowledge, and matches style and ToV guidelines.
The role requires high levels of strategic thinking, creativity, and attention to detail. You will have at least one year of experience working in a B2B content marketing environment. Ideally, you have experience with vendor technologies, technology services, or SaaS markets.
- Ensure the smooth production of high-quality written content for your clients.
- Create content plans based on persona, industry and keyword research.
- Develop use case talking points that highlight the value your clients provide to their customers.
- Write high-value pieces of content for your clients.
- Brief writers to produce long-form content and edit the work that comes back.
- Interview clients to gather details about them, their target market and their industry, and then feed that information into content planning and content creation.
- Action feedback from both Account Managers and clients.
- Create and maintain client overviews and style guides.
- Analyse SEO performance and optimise existing content using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMRush.
- Advise Account Managers on the role/importance of Search to overarching marketing strategies for your clients.
- At least 1 year of experience working hands-on in a content marketing role.
- A strong understanding of B2B content marketing.
- The ability to create logical arguments and translate that into concise briefs and written copy.
- The ability to present to and interview both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Time management and organisation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Degree education in a field related to marketing, research, or writing.
- A good understanding of SEO and experience with keyword research and optimisation