Junior Digital Designer
Gripped is a digital first sales and marketing agency for B2B SaaS, technology and IT companies. We help founders, sales leaders, and marketing teams earn the trust of prospects and customers through high quality digital content and digital marketing strategy. As a designer you’ll be a fundamental part of a growing design team helping deliver that high quality content along with the other creative teams at Gripped.
You’ll be working in a fast paced environment with a host of clients of all sizes within the SaaS (Software as a Service) amd technology space. You’ll be entrusted to lead multiple projects with the help and direction from the Head of Design as well as the wider design team.
As part of your role you will be in regular conversation with the client facing account management team about your ideas and will be able to discuss feedback with them directly.
- Running day-to-day design projects with the help of the Head of Design and the Account Management team.
- Discuss work and creative ideas with the design team and Account Management team.
- Take on and action feedback effectively from our Account management team and implement their feedback into your active projects.
- Collaborate with other creative teams such as the web development and copywriting teams.
- Being aware of companies' visual identities and being able to work within their framework and know when to push them forwards if necessary.
- Maintain awareness of current trends and industry practices within the design.
Reporting to the Head of Design, you will receive ongoing support on how to develop your skills and integrate them with wider content and digital marketing strategy.
- Ability to cope within a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be open to feedback.
- Work well within a team and know when to ask for help from other team members.
- Able to work to a hard deadline.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign and illustrator.
- We’re looking for a creative person with some agency experience ideally, this can be as an intern.
- Working knowledge of Figma
- Knowledge of After-Effects
Why join Gripped?
- 25 Days holiday allowance
- Generous pension contributions
- Annual Profit Share Bonus
- A culture of learning and development
- Company Summer Away Days and
- Christmas party
- Based in central London near Borough Market
- Choice of your own laptop and equipment
- Career progression
- Company Social Committee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Work with an exciting range of SaaS and tech companies
- Working for an ambitious, fast-growing agency